EXTRA baked goods from the Garden Party were sold at a local business thanks to Susan G. They brought in another $30.25. Nice work!
EXTRA ice cream has been donated by Gifford's Famous Ice Cream! They upped their original generous offer from 15 gallons to 21 gallons! We now have reached our goal with the ice cream. I should hear from the beverage company tomorrow (stay tuned).
EXTRA items could be sold at the fundraiser. It has been suggested that we make whoopie pies and/or offer sundaes in addition to floats. I think the simpler we keep things the better. On the other hand, if a group wants to get together and make a large batch I think we can do that. On such a big scale, I think it would be appropriate for the Club to purchase the ingredients.
EXTRA time is something we do not have! Keep the communication going!
EXTRA thanks to people who are making this happen. And remember, if you can motivate others to help out, we can share the work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sr. O. I can work the 3-7pm shift on the 4th. I still haven't got a hold of Mike but I will try again today.
ReplyDelete